A Company can spend 10’s of thousands of dollars having a website designed and built but if it has not been optimized to show up in the search engines like Google then they are wasting their money.
We consider ourselves SEO experts because we have not only been providing SEO services since 2001, we have continued to learn new SEO techniques to keep up with the changing algorithms.
If you hired an SEO company and your website was performing extremely well and now it has dropped off, it may be that the SEO techniques the company that considers themselves SEO experts have not kept up with the changing algorithms or continued education. Allow us to to do a free evaluation to determine what has gone wrong with the SEO campaign on your website.
If You Are Asking What Is Search Engine Optimization or SEO
Search Engine Optimization, SEO is an on-page manipulation with targeted keywords implemented into the content, coding, videos and/or images as well as page title and description to get your website to show up in the natural results (also known as organic results) of the search engines.
The natural results is the free section of the serps, usually right below the map section. However, Google has started a new section in some categories called jobs and it is in between the maps and natural results. We focus on Google because it is the most used search engine on the internet.
In today’s world of digital marketing it takes more than just SEO services on a website. Google focuses on Google and has made it harder for companies to rank in search engines so that you will purchase a Pay Per Click Campaign from them. That can get quite expensive, for instance the cost per click for the search term “SEO Company Atlanta” is $31.61.
In order to have a successful digital marketing strategy we recommend on-page SEO, backlink building, citation creation and new content to the website on a regular basis. Another important factor is your website has to be mobile friendly and load fast otherwise Google will penalize your website before you even get started with a digital marketing strategy.
- Onpage SEO – lets Google know that your page is more important than your competition
- Back Link Building – Google changed the way they rate a website. It used to be a rating from 1 to 10. Now it is ranked by domain authority and it is a ranking method of 0 to 100. Google also ranks the individual pages on your website as well the same way. (When you see big name websites in the top of the search results it is because they have a high domain authority.)
- Citations – is your business mentions (Company name, address, link to website and phone number) on online business directories. This tells Google that your a legitimate company and can be trusted. Some of these business directories allow you to add a business description which is really good for you.
- New Content – There are several reasons for new content for a digital marketing campaign!
- It tells Google that you are trying to educate your visitors about your services or products.
- It allows us to build inner linking on your website so when the new article is submitted the search engine’s robots come and follow the links off of that page.
- We create a siloed structured social media platform that each article is submitted to that has multiple links back to the website pages. We recommend at the very least one article a week.
Late last year is when Google rolled out the algorithm change that will penalize your website for loading slowly. A website that loads fast is considered user friendly by google. We offer Website Speed Optimization services and you can click here to learn more.
In the spring of 2015 Google launched the new algorithm to penalize websites that are not mobile friendly. However since then the algorithm has only gotten stricter so it is not something to ignore.
- Mobile Searchers are 39% more likely to call a business
- These mobile users are 51% more likely to make a purchase
- 78% of people searching on mobile devices make a purchase within one day