At one time or the other you have seen retargeting ads, but did not realize what was happening. Have you ever noticed after visiting a business website that was selling products or services and next thing you know you are seeing ads for that product or service on social media platforms or many other websites you visit for the next month or so. This is what is called “Retargeting” This is when a company advertises directly to you to encourage you to come back make a purchase.
This marketing technique can increase your sales by at least 70%. Retargeting keeps them from buying from your competition because you do not let them forget about you!
- When someone visits your website that means they are interested (you have your audience)
- It is extremely affordable
- You “own” this audience
- You can retarget them any time in the future
- This list builds over time
- Great for branding
- Extremely targeted
So the key idea to this recipe is that RTB is used to conquest new customers to get them to your website. When they do, you place a special cookie in their browser that lets promoters know to display them your ad. This in turn stimulates them to return to visit your website again. This is the most cost effective paid promotions on the market today.
If you would like to target men between the ages of 25 and 50 years old, that likes to BBQ and drives a BMW with a pet cat. We can be as detailed as possible to get the audience you want to be your new clients. Fill out our request a quote form so we can discuss your needs.
- Retargeting can be enhancement ad response up to 400%.
- Retargeted customers are 5x times more likely to persuade than new internet users
- Websites see a 634% rise in website visits after 4 weeks of retargeting ad displays
- Twitter and Facebook mutually use RTB advertising completely in their timeline, as well as the space on the side of the feed.
- 30% of online buyers enjoy receiving behaviorally retargeted ads because that reminds them of what they were looking at earlier.
- RTB was a 10 billion business in 2014 and it is estimated to grow to over 148 billion in 2019. Retargeting allows you to get the right ad in front of the right person at the right time PLUS, it allows you to continue to promote your service or product after someone has left your website.
A mortgage company out of Macon Georgia was doing PPC and paying $20.86 per click, which is the going rate. We started an RTB and Retargeting campaign and within the first month they received over a thousand clicks to their website at a cost of $.37 cents per click.
***Here are some examples of targeting we can perform:
- Website visitors (yours or a competitors)
- People visiting competitors physical locations
- Age, income, interests, employment, liked pages, something they own... there is no limit!
- If you have a competitor that spends thousands of dollars advertising and you would like to target their website visitors (these people you know are interested in your services or products)
- We can draw a boundary around a physical location and target the people that go inside that target
- Conventions, trade shows or events
- We can pull past traffic for a location
If you have any ideas call us (404) 725-4648 and run it by us, we can probably do it or make it better!