Yes! You heard that right we have the technology to strategically utilize Google’s platforms to build not just high authority backlinks to your online presence. Here are some ideas of what we can target on the internet:
- Your website
- Web pages on your website
- Google My Business listing
- Your social media pages
- Directory listings
- Angie’s List
- Psychology Today
You name it we can probably hit it!
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- Google Slides
- Google Calendar
- Google Maps
- Google’s Website
We recently implemented backlink building into her digital marketing campaign and now she shows up in the Maps for Atlanta and the company is located in Duluth Ga.
Also, we redesigned her website and implemented a new digital marketing campaign and the Insights graphs are from Feb 2018 to Jan 2019. The colors of the graphs are the original colors.
- First you have to search the internet for websites that will allow you to add a backlink to your website and add it manually. This is a very gruesome and time consuming technique!
- Pay to have your company listed in online directories – these are called citations. Most of the online directories have no-follow on the links pointed at your website. Now these are still good links to have pointing at your website but a lot of juice is taken away.
- Hire a firm to provide you with a backlink building campaign and you won’t know if these links are safe until it is too late.
Consists of some work on your part! For our smallest backlink building campaign we need the following from you:
- 10 search terms you would like to focus on
- A target Url
- An 800 word article with original content and it includes the search terms from above
- 10 images
- A video (optional – if you don’t have a video we will not utilize Google Slides)
- Company information
- Company logo
- 3 different company descriptions of 200 words each
- Each Month we will need a new article and 3 different descriptions and if you want to target a different url we can change it each month at no extra charge.
This is all built on a siloed platform on Google so all of platforms supports each section. If you are interested the start up cost is $900.00 and it is $500.00 a month to continue the link building campaign. The expected link count will be approximately 200 links a month.
If you would like for us to customize or do a larger back link building strategy give us a call, otherwise fill out the form below to get started.